What if . . .
- People were as passionate about Jesus Christ as they were about their favorite football team?
- People were honest with each other? With God?
- Husbands understood the command to love their wives as Christ loved the church?
- Churches cared more about and were intentional about discipleship?
- People reached out to each other?
- Your church closed its doors, would your community notice?
- People demonstrated the love of Christ instead of talking about it?
- We didn’t have the written Word of God any more?
- Everyone in the church was as committed as you?
- You studied your Bible for the same amount of time you spent on Facebook?
- You closed yourself in a room to hear the voice of God?
- We gave generously to support the work of the church?
- Churches worked together to impact the Kingdom of God?
- You were as casual about your job as you were about Christ?
- We sincerely shared our faith with our neighbors, family, or friends?
- We applied the Word of God to our lives?
- We removed the word “but” from our vocabulary when referring to God’s Word?
- We prayed earnestly for one another?
- We cared enough about our kids to discipline them?
I wonder how many people are held back by that phrase? What is the biggest what if in your life?