On this Veteran’s Day, take some time to remember the men and women who gave their lives defending freedom and democracy. Their families deserve recognition for keeping the home fires burning. Serving in the military is a unique and demanding job – and they do it voluntarily. There are many reasons people join the military, but the end result is a desire to serve the people of this great nation. Do not forget what they have accomplished and endured for the sake of freedom.
- Wisdom is dying in the church today. 1 day ago
- @awulff I'll share an experience I had with you privately that really impacted me still to this day. 3 days ago
- Can a Christian Drink Alcohol? thechaseplace.com/single-post/20… 3 days ago
- A timely message for our culture. ASK BOB: Should My Child Miss Church to Play Sports? bobrussell.org/ask-bob-should… 3 days ago
- Keep up with our journey, follow us @3RCStMarys. 5 days ago